Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Truth, Love & Faith...Sharae


Today I am anxious & a little weary, I'm having trouble staying focused.

Today a new chapter will open and a new story will begin to unfold.
Today four parents will be broken hearted again and four children will endure more pain.



Today is the  arraignment for the person responsible for Sharae's death, her husband
The person that she trusted, adored and loved so very much.

It has been a month since she passed. 
A month for her sweet babies & family to grieve.
A month to figure out how to face this horrible reality each day.

Today is like a band aid being ripped off your cheek.

This morning, while Evan was working with Ms Pat in her classroom...
I was just sitting there staring out into space, having my own little wallowing pity party.
I found my eyes wandering around the room, I turned to my left 
and right there looking me RIGHT IN THE FACE was this:



(Beloved, do not be surprised at the fiery ordeal that has come on you to test you, as though something strange were happening to you. But rejoice inasmuch as you participate in the sufferings of Christ, so that you may be overjoyed when his glory is revealed. 1 Peter 4:12-3)

Today I am anxious and a little weary, but now I clearly know who is definitely in control...
and it's not me and my wallowing pity party.

The Lord never ever fails to knock me right out of my chair & leave me completely speechless.
I so needed a jolt of intervention from above this morning!

Please be praying for Sharae's family.
Their closure and healing is a long way off. 

Much love to y'all on Tuesday,
Mwah.

Mandy

1 comment:

  1. Mandy---my thoughts and prayers are with you--and all those involved. GOD is in control....Blessings, Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Your Lovely Comments. I enjoy every single one of them! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...